Ratings for Dr. Dwight F. Matthias

came to Dr Matthias 2014 unsure of issue. He is very thorough. never worried about his decisions answers all questions. I am now feeling better than ever. I still go to him would never change.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

I have been going to him for years. He takes his time with each patient so that we are well educated about what is going on with our endocrine challenges. He is very kind and knowledgeable and delivers the information in a way that is pleasant and respectful.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2015

The doctor was not prepared for my follow-up appointment. He was sarcastic and dismissive. He was also not sympathetic to my symptoms or how they impacted my quality of life.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

Staff acts as though they'd rather be somewhere else. Very difficult to get through on the phone in the morning.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

Dr Matthias can be a bit rough around the edges. He is treating my diabetes and has a lot of knowledge. He got my attention when he asked me, "DO YOU WANT TO DIE?"

flag | Submitted December 25, 2014

The front desk lady is rude and seems very happy. So she gets 1 star. The doc. himself is great. Very friendly and easy-going, explains things very well, answers questions with a lot of information, and spends enough time with me until all my questions are answered.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2013

i feel fortunate to have Dr Matthias for my doctor. He is very knowledgable and up to date, kind and understanding. His office is modern and he is punctual.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2013

Dr. Matthias is highly recommeded, however, good luck getting an appointment anytime soon.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2012

He is very bad doctor. He is ingured my thyroid for no reason. I'm disable right now.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2012

Dr. Matthias is very friendly and really helps you understand what is going on with you. He is very knowledgeable and I would recommend him to everyone! The ladies at the desk don't seem very friendly at first, but once you start talking to them it's not as bad. The computers are always down when I leave and they say they will call with my appointment, but I end up having to call. Other than that, very good doctor.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2012