Ratings for Dr. Ryan J. Vogelgesang

Dr V is a wonderful Doctor. My girls never have a problem going to see him. I always get the same day appointments if I need them for the girls. We see him a lot due to sickness or over concerend parents but he is always polite and understanding. I would CERTAINLY recommend Dr. V to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2008

Dr. V's office is one of the best. His office staff is WONDERFUL. They are always nice and very accomodating. Dr. V is a great Dr. he takes his time with his patients and tries to help to come to a solution for your child's problem. My oldest child is never afraid to go see him, he actually asks when the next time he gets to see Dr. V. That to me speaks volumes about this office!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2007

Dr V. does a good job communicating with school systems when needed as well as advocating for families with children who have learning disabilities and other health problems. We have been extremely satisfied with his willingness to listen and provide adequate time during an office visit to address all of our concerns. His office staff is ALWAYS pleasant and accommodating. Dr. Vs nursing staff is extremely knowledgable in pediatric conditions and have always gotten my children in to see Dr. V. on the same day when needed. In the past, I have recommended Dr. V. to many friends and coworkers who are looking for a great West Side Pediatrician.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2007

Dr. Ryan J. Vogelgesang's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve Univ Sch Of Med, Cleveland Oh 44106 (Grad. 1995)

Avmed