My son has been going to Dr. Rossbach's pediatric practice for nine years. My son needed to have a prescription filled. I made a special trip to his office to get the prescription, but was rudely told that I had to wait 24 hours and fill out some form online because that's the "ways things are done " in this office. We're finding a new pediatrician.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2013

best doctor and very kind.answers all the questions kindly

flag | Submitted August 20, 2010

Great doctor, really likes kids/babies, and deals well with parents, too. Willing to discuss alternatives without being condescending or rude. Also very knowledgeable about babies. Unfortunately shares a practice with some other doctors I do not like. If I could see Rossbach all the time (or Jaravandi) I would stay with this practice. But I never seem to be able to get an appt with one of them and always end up with Crim or Epstein, whom I don't like.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2009

I have been bring all 3 children to Dr. Rossbach for the last 10 years. He is compassionate and very knowledgable. He often shares his personal experiences as they relate to my children's health issues. His diagnosis have always been accurate and he explains everything. I am extremely appreciative for his willingness to always accomodate my children's appointments and emergencies. I must add, His partners and staff are only as good as he is. Well, needless to say, they are FANTASTIC!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

Dr Rossbach is friendly and extremly helpful. My children and I enjoy him very much, and he is always happy to see you. He definatly knows what he's talking about, and I trust my whole family with him.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2007

Dr. Rossbach comes across as on top of things and always appears cheerful, even when his schedule is packed. I perceive a definite sense of compassion in him that compliments his skill in his profession.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2007

Dr. Christopher N. Rossbach's Credentials

• Va Commonwealth Univ, Med Coll Of Va Sch Of Med, Richmond Va 23298 (Grad. 1989)

Updates

• First Name changed from "Christopher" to "Christopher N."

October 20, 2013