Ratings for Dr. Christopher E. Ricca

This the internist everyone searches for..so bright, kind, and thorough. Amazing..2-21/2 hours spent directly with patient for the annual physical..leaves no question unanswered! Assistant, Erin, very efficient and charming also. I feel very fortunate to have been recommended to his practice.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2014

Dr. Ricca is the best. Unlike almost every other physician, when you talk to Dr. Ricca, you clearly have his undivided attention. And he sincerely CARES about you. I wish all physicians could be like this - I'm certainly glad I found the one who is!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2009

Dr Ricca is the best physician we have ever had. He is thorough, kind, and concerned. He follows up through phone calls and emails, and is always accessible. Dr Ricca is an excellent physician, and is truly concerned about his patients. There are not enough words to describe the high quality of care we receive from Dr. Ricca.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2009

This is an amazing Doctor, takes the time to listen and reviews your file before you see him. He reminds me of things I've forgotten to ask about. This doctor doesn't miss anything. Has referred me to specialist that were the right Doctors as well. Probably the best Dr. I've ever seen in any field.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2009

Dr. Ricca is the best. He reminds me of a time gone by, when Doctor's really know who their patients are and takes the time to make sure you leave his office feeling all questions are answered.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2008

Dr. Ricca is a wonderful Physician, he is caring and thorough.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2008

Dr Ricca has always made me feel like he really cares and wants me to fully understand the details of my health care. I cant say enough good things about him.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2007

Dr. Christopher E. Ricca's Credentials

• Washington Univ Sch Of Med, St Louis Mo 63110 (Grad. 1996)

Tufts Health Plans