Ratings for Dr. Dennis G. Phillips

I have been a patient of Dr. Phillips since I was a teenager (I’m now in my late 20’s). During this time he has misdiagnosed a common illness and otherwise doesn’t seem to care or listen to me when I explain my problems. I am now searching for a new doctor. I also have two friends that are patients of his who also have similar complaints and want to know who my new doctor is so they can switch too. If you are a fan of antibiotics and don’t need to visit the doctor very often this might be the doctor for you, but I otherwise do not recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2012

Dr. Phillips is an excellent physician. I am in the medical field and choose my physicians based off of my observations in working along side of them in the hospital. He has taken care of my extended family and friends for years and I have never known him to be anything less than exceptional in the medical decisions he makes and his bedside manner.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Phillips my entire life, in fact, he was the delivering Dr for my mother's pregnancy with me. He now provides the care for my own children. We are very pleased and have generations of family that use PMA TwinLakes. To previous comment about Dr. Phillips favoring mood enhancers...You are definately wrong. Dr Phillips will try alternatives before just prescribing some drug to alter your mood....GOOD, CARING man!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2011

I ~totally~ disagree with the previous posted note. I moved to Wichita in 2002 and found Dr Phillips. My whole family go to him and he has always been an excellent Dr. in all ways for all of us. I would gladly and proudly recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2011

Consistently uses antiquated practices and limited research into cause of ailments. Dr. Phillips tends to favor prescribing "mood" medicines. I have been patient for many years. He is OK for cold/flu, common illnesses. Does not appear to listen or take into consideration the information patient provides when formulating diagnosis.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2010

I have seen Dr. Phillips since I was a child. I can not imagine a more caring or sensitive doctor. Even when we didn't have health insurance he did what he could to keep our cost down. He also makes you feel comfortable about whatever you need to talk about. You can't go wrong with him.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2009

Over the last 12 years my family has shared countless experiences with Dr.Dennis Phillips. He has always been thorough, evaluative and well informed. His bedside manner is soft, gentle and caring. We think he is a wonderful, understanding doctor and we are glad we found him!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2007

Dr. Dennis G. Phillips's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Wichita, KS