Ratings for Dr. Candace F. Vaughn

Dr Vaughn sees our family of 4. We love her!!! She always listens to what we have to say and unlike many other doctors, she will referrral you out. Has a wonderful bedside manner. All her patients love her!! I highly recommend this awesome doctor!!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

Going to miss her, she moved to Atlanta .....she is a very caring

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

She is very caring and will listin to what i have to say i have no problems making appointments when i get sick or if i need new updates in my meds

flag | Submitted June 29, 2013

Its always nice going to Dr. Vaughn's office. The desk is usually polite and Dr. Vaughn always takes time to explain things, listens to what I have to say, and seems concerned about my health. Getting prescriptions refilled is also very easy and the staff is prompt about calling me to pick it up. My wife and I, both Dr. Vaughn's patients, are very happy with her and would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2012

Dr. Vaughn treats me like a parner in my health care. All she ask of me is to be completely honest with her and together we can provide me with optimum health care. I hope she sticks around until I die.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2007

Dr. Candace F. Vaughn's Credentials

• Mercer Univ Sch Of Med, MacOn Ga 31207 (Grad. 1994)

HealthPartners