Ratings for Dr. Bruce M. Stark

Front desk has the worst attitude, especially a woman who sits on far right. She acts like she's doing you a favor. Try to make an appointment is difficult. doctor is always late but always in a hurry to get out. Likes to write RX. Nurse is very nice. Parking is bad. Disabled parking spot always have cars parked with no handicap placard or handicapped license plate.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

The staff is friendly, nurses are excellent and billing was pretty nice. I like Doctor Stark because he does not talk down to you. I have severe back pain( which is proven with mri and body scans) and he is not chicken to prescribe medicine that works, also he has corrected my super low testoterone which other Doctors could or would not do. He tells you like it is. I would not be able to "make it" without his trust and talent. Gordon

flag | Submitted October 25, 2013

Dr. Stark is the worse M.D. i've ever been to. I worked in the medical field for 6 years for a group of 24 doctor so I think I know what I am talking about. How he got a license to practice medicine is a mystery to me.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2010

Dr. Stark is a very friendly and compassionate doctor. He does take time to listen to you and treat your symptoms. As others have said, he has transitioned to pain management and it takes 4-6 weeks to schedule. Also, the last visit, I had to wait over an hour before I was called. That was the first time however. Typical wait times are less than 20-30 minutes.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2009

A really wonderful doctor who really listens and cares. Kind and always helpful. I wish him the best of luck in his new practice. (Staff always seems very rushed and can sometimes be curt but that's the HMO aspect.)

flag | Submitted August 7, 2009

THE BEST Dr.&(Assistant Anne!)Please do not be hard on the staff, they are overworked and undercompensated! One reason they are SO busy is that Dr.Stark cares more about his commitment to medicine & being a great doctor, than the amount of money he makes so he accepts HMO's and HAS to be that busy to keep his practice alive! You MUST be patient to tolerate how insanely popular he is and in exchange u get a compassionate, WELL TRAINED knowledgable doctor who isn't thinking about the NEXT patient WHILE he is WITH YOU! He is patient,listens VERY well,and provides a "teamwork" attitude in addressing your care plan. He's WORTH ANY ADDITIONAL HASSLE TO HAVE HIM AS YOUR DR. Anne,his assistant makes everything run smoothly in the background, and is lovely(SO REMEMBER TO BE NICE!)she gets you what you need(it wont be as fast as YOU want!)I hesitate to recommend such a "gem" of a doctor as it will make him EVEN more busy!but they say U have to give away what U want 2 keep(?) so..Thanks,Joanne M.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2009

Greatest doctor, WORST office stafaf ever!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2008

I always feel welcome, taken care of and listened to in this incredibly busy office. Dr. Stark makes me feel empowered in my health complaints. He offers suggestions while listening to my opinions. I highly recommend him, if you can get in to see him. Hes pretty busy.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2007

Dr. Bruce M. Stark's Credentials

• University Of California, California College Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Burbank, CA