Ratings for Dr. Nathan J. Rudin

flag | Submitted August 22, 2013

Came in with unexplained pain. Dr. Rudin did multiple tests and figured out what was causing it. Always took me seriously and listened to my symptoms. Willing to try different therapies to help with the pain. Would definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2013

I was in a car accident in 2000 and ever since I had chronic pain in my left shoulder. Noone had been able to help me or diagnose the problem. I was then referred to Dr. Rudin by my primary dr. He recommended several tests, and I was then able to finally receive a diagnosis. He is always eager and willing to help in any way he can, and I am thankful to him for helping me manage my pain.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2011

flag | Submitted December 29, 2010

Left me in terible pain with no help. Left wrong and damaging remarks in my medical record causing me much grief pain humiliation and suffering. Still trying to correct his harm to me. I would avoid unless its a cut a dried easy to see and treat problem.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2009

Dr. Rudin is the best. His knowledge of even the rarest conditions is phenominal. He spends a lot of time working with you, listens carefully to everything you say, and coordinates your tests and treatment. He really cares about his patients. And he's also hysterically funny.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2007

My wife experienced worsening chronic pain for two years following a car accident. She went through dozens of prescriptions and a full course of physical therapy with no relief and no understanding of what was actually wrong. Finally a series of referrals brought her to Dr. Rudin at the UW Chronic Pain Clinic, who diagnosed her within a few minutes of her first office visit with Hypermobility Syndrome -- explaining why she was so badly injured in our accident, and why standard therapies were ineffective. Since then her treatment has significantly changed as we have come to understand whats actually wrong. Dr. Rudin is not only the finest diagnostician we have encountered, but could serve as a model for exceptional patient care: each visit is an active problem solving session, he is engaged and responsive, and he seems to genuinely care about her progress. I could not recommend Dr. Rudin more highly. He has helped us make sense of years of pain and frustration. He is a true heal

flag | Submitted September 7, 2007

Dr. Nathan J. Rudin's Credentials

• Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)