Ratings for Dr. Joshua Miller

he did not answer my questiosn. he didnt seem to care that I was in pain. staff was in a hurry and did not listne.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2012

he is full of himself...put me on wrong meds and two years later I am still trying to get over the effects of it...

flag | Submitted March 31, 2009

Dr. Miller is a very good doctor, he answers all my questions, never rushes thru the appointments, sometimes you have to wait but I feel this means he isn't rushing thru his appointments and giving his patients plenty of time. I have been seeing him for many years and feel fortunate to have him as my doctor

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Very poor patient/doctor relationship. Over booking of patients. Not all patients seem to be very important.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2008

I found Dr. Miller to be warm and friendly during my visit. The appointment wasn't rushed at all, and I felt like he was really concerned about my well-being.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2008

I have gone through several doctors with the Clinic and Dr. Miller is definitely my favorite. He is hard to get appointments with but extremely nice and friendly and very knowledgable. Makes you feel comfortable and that he cares more about you than just trying to rush you out to get his next patient in and make more money.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2007

Dr Miller is probably a good doctor, but appointments are difficult to schedule and he always seems rushed during appointments.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2007

Dr. Joshua Miller's Credentials

• Ohio Univ, Coll Of Osteo Med, Athens Oh 45701 (Grad. 1996)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Strongsville, OH