Ratings for Dr. Purnima Popli

Very caring, thorough, very p,eased and satisfied with my visit.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015

Going to Dr. Popli was a very bad experience for me. She has a very nasty air about her. None of my questions were answered with any satisfaction. There are many great Internists...this is not one of them.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2015

Dr. Purina Popli is a condescending, impatient & unprofessional doctor. I had a terrible experience when I went for a physical. Each question I had was met with rolling eyes, lack of concern & curt answers. Before I left I questioned the summary I was given of my visit. Many inconsistencies were on this summary. Dr. Popli was very offended that I dare question anything on the summary and blamed all the mis-information on a new computer system...which she swore could not be fixed. I left feeling concerned that my profile was incorrect and that valid questions I had were unanswered. I was also told that if I wanted results of blood work, I would have to call her because she has no way of keeping track of who receives the information, (even if she gets the blood work and it is alarming to her). This business is now at 1399 Franklin Ave in Garden City. I feel that my dog gets a more thorough exam than I received.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015

I was a new patient. Arrived 15 minutes before appt time knowing I had to fill out numerous forms. I handed in all forms with med. I'd card. I then at for an hour. I asked the girl behind the desk how many people were ahead of me as I was already waiting over an hour. She walked away for 2 min., and when she returned she said they had mislaid my folder and to have a seat they would take Keon next I was called in about 5 min later and instructed to have a seat in the lab room. When the Tech came into take my blood, she asked if I had fasted and I said no that nobody told me that I needed to fast. She could not take my blood because I had eaten breakfast. It was a total waste of 2 hours. I left the appointment without seeing Dr. Popli. Her office staff is incompetent. The office is extremely busy because its a group practice I would be very wary of test mix ups because her staff seem unorganized. Would not recommend this practice.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2011

excellent doctor,wonderful and caring person, highly recommend her!!!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2010

I agree with all the good ratings for this doctor. She has been a god send for my family. Takes time to listen and has the best way to explain everything.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2009

I was referred to Dr. Popli by one of my friends. I am extremely pleased by this young physician, her bedside manner is excellent. I am getting all my friends and family to make her their primary care doctor.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2007

Dr. Purnima Popli's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Stony Brook, School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)