Ratings for Dr. Michael W. Prystowsky

He has the best bedside manner of any doctor I have met. He explained things clearly and listened to my concerns. He has a great sense of humor and communicated in a way that was easy for me and my family to understand. I have recommended him to all my friends and they have also been happy with him.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2012

Dr. Prystowsky was the on-call Dr when my wife delivered our baby at the local hospital. Unfortunately, because of traffice, Dr. Prystowsky refused to even attempt to leave his house and drive to the hospital, preventing my wife from receiving ANY pain medication during child birth. The amount of pain experienced was unnecessary and heartbraking. This "Dr" was "on-call" and still NOT able to get to the hospital within 30 minutes as required, and actually NEVER showed up. God forbid should anything unexpected happen to ANYONE under his care and he becomes inconvenienced!!!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2010

He exlains everything to you so that you understand what is going on. Really cares about his paients

flag | Submitted November 12, 2009

He has been my OB since I was 14 delivered my only child and performed several successful surgeries. I consider him as a GREAT Dr. and surgeon, Unlike many other Drs he goes out his way to help you! I can not say anything bad except that I wish he still had his own practice it was very well ran!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2009

This is the BEST Doctor I EVER had!! Gentle, kind, caring,& patient. I have referred many of my friends to him including my daughter in law when she had my grandson. LOVE THIS DOCTOR!! He is very rare in the way that he genuinely cares about his patients. I also used him for my radical hysterectomy in which he did an excellent job. I had no probs whatsoever afterwards. He has been just as good with the girlfriends I referred to him,(he is an ob/gyn) they love him too.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2009

I am not one of Dr Prystowsky's regular patients and yet he saw me immediatley for my issue and saw to it that I got answers and treatment immediately. He was very helpful and caring.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2007

I FELT AS IF MY OPINION ABOUT MY HEALTHCARE DID NOT MATTER TO HIM. I FELT AS IF I WAS ONLY SEEN BY HIM FOR FINANCIAL REASONS.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2007

Dr. Michael W. Prystowsky's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1977)

AARP