Ratings for Dr. Gina E. Heath-Washburn

Dr. Heath is has extremely patience and caring with her patients and families. This family would recommend her--HIGHLY.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2014

Dr. Heath is very well educated, graduating head of her surgery class. She is very patient, understanding and caring with her patients. Her patients love her and she is highly recommended in the community. One mark of a good doctor is how that doctor is regarded by other doctors, nurses and hospital employees. Dr. Heath is highly respected by others in the medical field.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2012

dr. health was perfect!!she diagonosed me and healed me and i thank her so much. on top of this she did every think she could to help me get threw this horrible issue and was never rude to me or anyone in my family. she is a wonderful person and also a wonder docter!!!!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2009

In my opinion, Dr. Gina Heath was honest, caring, and made me feel like it was very important that I get the best care possible, which I believe I received. I would recommend her to anyone. She has a wonderful bedside manner, listened to my problems and questions, was very reasonably priced, and made me feel that giving me the best care possible was her goal. I would give her and A+ rating...

flag | Submitted March 23, 2007

Dr. Gina E. Heath-Washburn's Credentials

• Univ Of Ms Sch Of Med, Jackson Ms 39216 (Grad. 1992)