Ratings for Dr. Byron Hapner

My daughters and I have been seeing Dr. Hapner for many years. We appreciate his personal concern for our health.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2016

Dr. Hapner is a very sweet, very knowledgeable doctor. Unfortunately his office staff is not. You call and can't get through to a person and have to wait several days for them to return a phone call. And when they do, they tell you they'll "look into" your concern and get back to you, then they wait several days and have someone different get back to you who doesn't know anything. I was treated outrageously rudely and unprofessionally by the medical records department woman who tried to instigate a verbal argument over the telephone with me because of circumstances beyond my control. She complained to me that she had to do "extra" work and that I was costing their office money because there was a transmission problem with some documents being faxed and she had to refax them. The nerve of this woman. I was also erroneously charged a copay by the receptionist for my prenatal checkup, even though I found out later that I was not responsible for paying copays on prenatal checkups.

Submitted April 30, 2013

Dr. Hapner is an amazing dr! He cares greatly for his patients, and the well being of their babies (if they're pregnant). He was a great source of peace when I went into premature labor at 32 weeks. The practice as a whole is incredible!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2010

I LOVED this Dr. He was very helpful, listened and made you VERY VERY comfortable. The staff was great and got me in and out in no time. Would DEF! recommend this Dr and his office!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2009

He is wonderful! I have been seeing him since I moved to NJ and have no complaints! Always in good spirits, listens to me and calms any fears I have, great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2008

I have been going to the doc for over 10 years...always in great spirits, never gives me pain. Love him.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2008

Dr. Hapner has a very caring office staff and he has a great bedside manner as well. I have been his patient for over 10 years and I am highly satisfied.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2007

Caring, took the time to listen to me and fix my problems.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2007

Dr. Byron Hapner's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 1990)

Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan