Ratings for Dr. Doina R. Jianu

wait time to see her is 60 minutes. She takes more vacation time than any doctor I've ever heard of. Jolene, in her office, needs to be replaced with a person who cares and is understanding--not scolding and abrupt!!! You never know what to expect from her. Myesha is the best; she should be the doctor!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

I am totally in love with this Dr..she is one reason I will stay in Nv..there are Dr's closer to me but I will drive to see her...she is so kind,so caring and I feel very competant,she listens and doesnt rush you,she doesnt speak down to you or over your head..if you are looking for a great Dr this is her

flag | Submitted December 31, 2011

I was very ill back in Sept 2004, after several emergency rm visits plus a couple of different Doctors, nobody seemed to be able to help me. I went to my list of providers, looking for the closest one to me... Dr. Jianu. When I got to see here for the first time, she could see how sick I was and called an ambulance. I had to have emergency surgery to remove an infection, she said it could have burst and go to my brain or heart, either way I could have died. I have probably recomemded 15 new patients to her, and they think she is the very best. I am so glad to have found her!!!!! Vonnie

flag | Submitted October 11, 2009

Such a great doctor. So caring and when she does not know something, she will tell you so. Will help you find someone that does! Takes the time to talk with you and understand what is wrong. Can't say enough, just wish others doctors cared like her! If you want a doctor don't look anywhere else!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2009

I have to believe that God Himself had a hand in sending Dr. Jianu to me in December of 2005 when I found myself in the ER of a local hospital. Thank God she was the doctor on call that night. I have never felt any more at ease and confident in ANY doctor! She has the finest "bedside manner," she is bright and an outstanding physician! I trust her with my life!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2007

I meet Dr. Jianu at the hospital after being sent there by another Doctor. For some reason unknown to all, the doctor who sent me was never contacted that I was admitted and Dr. Jianu was sent instead. She had never seen me as a patient but took me on and began treatment. She is caring and spends a lot of time listening. I couldnt have a better doctor and however she was sent I am glad she is now my doctor. I couldnt recommend her higher!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2007

Dr. Doina R. Jianu's Credentials

• Inst De Med Si Farm, Carol Davila, Bucharest, Romania (Grad. 1993)