Ratings for Dr. Doris L. Altherr

been seeing dr altherr for many yrs, if i needed an emergency appt, always was able to get right in, most of the times same day. she will take all the time you need, she never seems to be in a hurry. love her......staff is the same, always willing to do whatever it takes to get you what you need. i would recomend her if your looking for a new doc.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2013

Diagnosed me, gave me no useful information about my condition. No direct answers to any of my questions. I'm looking for a new doctor. Oh, and her office somehow managed to call in the wrong prescription. Twice. Avoid.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2013

My first visit with Dr Altherr was my last. She came into the room with dirt under her finger nails and greasy hair. Not a very good first impression.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2009

DR. ALTHERR IS A WONDERFUL PERSON AND IS VERY KNOWLEDABLE. WOULD RECOMMEND HER TO ANYONE LOOKING FOR A NEW PHYSICIAN IN THE AREA.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2009

Everytime I go for an appointment the staff is very rude and I wait very long to see her.My family and I had to call for emergency visits a few times and out of 5 times the staff only got me in once to see her. She is not a people person, and seems to want to get rid of you to see the next $$$.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2008

Top class medical professional! They broke the mold when they made her.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2007

Dr. Doris L. Altherr's Credentials

• Creighton University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal