Ratings for Dr. Wanda D. Ryan

Very rude. Makes you feel you are not important. Don't feel comfortable enough to keep going to her.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2014

was not that impressed, she was limited to her knowledge for treating challenging diabetes cases.she needs more experience

flag | Submitted December 29, 2010

Dr. Ryan is a kind and professional. She put me at ease right away, listened to my concerns and put me on the right track as to how to handle my diabetis. Her attitude in encouraging and positive. In the 5 months that I have been seeing her, my condition is under control for the first time in 15 years. I cannot reccomend her enough!!!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2010

Excellent Dr , very caring , listens, follows up on phone asap, detailed history taking , freindly , very knowledgeable,

flag | Submitted March 1, 2009

Very professional, very thorough, very competent. Highly recommended, no reservations about her whatsoever.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2008

Excellent doctor. Would recommend her to anyone needing an endo in Hunterdon Cty.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2008

My wife and my mother have been very happy with Dr Ryan. Living in Hunterdon Co. NJ, that is not something I can say about many other doctors. I would highly recommend Dr Ryan to anyone. She is one in a million. A doctor who cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2007

Dr. Wanda D. Ryan's Credentials

• Albany Med Coll, Albany Ny 12208 (Grad. 1985)

MAMSI