Ratings for Dr. Rebecca Kerr

Good person, great doctor who wants to help and listen. I highly recommend Dr. Kerr.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

Great Doctor always willing to help. He Torrance office is the best of the two offices it has good parking the westchester lacks parking spots.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

Outstanding pain specialist. Board certified anesthesiologist who is now a pain specialist...she does interventional therapies...gave me ultra sound guided cortisone injection and a various pain meds that were successful in getting me back on my feet. I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

Dr. Kerr's treated me as another black ****en drug attic.She never smiled.She never asked how I felt.She accused me of seducing pain medications to substitute for alcohol abuse. Kerr was not knowledgeable on my medical history.She accused me of having problems with my pancreas; I have never had problems with my pancreas.She forgot medications she prescribed to me.She accused me of being depressed; reason being the medication cimbalta(used for pain in my case)was denied from my insurance company, so Kerr substituted it with effexor.She accused me of faking my pain.Kerr spoke to my daughter behind closed doors about my life style.Never have I been treated so badly by a doctor.She is not only incompetent, but a **** as well.My doctor found me another pain management doctor. the other pain management doctor who was affiliated with Kerr, refused to see any of my doctors patients.That let me know that Dr. Kerr discussed my case with another organization as a problem patient.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2008

When I first saw this doctor 7 years ago she was very much eager to help and stay current with research, now she does not. My opinion, she does not answer questions that I have had.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2006

Dr. Rebecca Kerr's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, Los Angeles, Ucla Sch Of Med, Los Angeles Ca 90024 (Grad. 1982)

Secure Horizons