Ratings for Dr. Oscar F. Sterle

Did anyone else experience what they felt like was perverted or inappropriate touching that left you feeling violated/disgusted with this "Doctor" ?

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

doctor sterle did an exam for my employer, lifting my arm and sticking a tape measure in my arm pit and came up with a finding that surgen did not see after two operations, and put catch words to use against me in the ic report. my attorneys are filing apeals and i am filing protest with the bwc and the ic. being bad is one thing but this case i have to act and end this guys carruptness. i really do not understand how he got away with this as long as he has....

flag | Submitted October 16, 2013

Was a very cold hearted person in talking to you and didn't think anyone should have pain or didn't acknowledge it. Very rough handling in the OR room, came away with a bruised handprint on my thigh. had a slow and painful recovery, will never give as reference.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2009

I had so many probelems with this "Dr.". I had to see him per request of my employer. My sister was in the exam room with me to verify everything that happened. He lied on the medical reports and omitted things I actually said. I also had trouble with understanding him. The whole thing was a waste. Then, what also ticked me off was that when I was getting dressed/undressed...my sister who stood outside the room, overheard Dr. Sterle and his nurse talking bad about me...right in front of my sister. Lord only knows who else heard them...a total violation of my HIPPA rights!!!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2009

The first time I went to him he would relay what he found to the nurse who would take notes. When I received the report it was the total opposite of what he said. The second time I wrote down what he said and he still did the same thing. You could walk in and out in 20seconds and still get the same results. He fumbles in what he's trying to do like he's never done an exam before and he's very rude. I just can't understand how physicians can get away with false documentation. The only person who suffers is the patient.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2009

This was not a complete exam, rude, didn't asses the entire situation, would not allow me to tell him what was wrong, spoke over me while I was trying to talk and tell him what the problems were. BAD! Said there was nothing I could do to get better!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2008

DIDN'T LIKE HIM AND FEEL THE FEELING WAS MUTUAL SHOULD NOT WORK AT A FREE CLINIC

flag | Submitted July 26, 2008

This doctor would not allow a caseworker into the room with me, furthermore he was rude, and made at least two entries into my medical record that were grossly inaccurate.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2008

I was not treated well by this Doctor at all. He Did NOT help me AT ALL.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2007

Dr. Oscar F. Sterle's Credentials

• Univ De Buenos Aires, Fac De Med, Buenos Aires, Argentina (Grad. 1963)