Ratings for Dr. Michael J. MacDougall

Dr. MacDougall is the best doctor I have ever had! He is kind, patient, and takes the time to answer all questions. He is wonderful!!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2011

I absolutely love this doctor! He was very caring, warm, and friendly. I feel that he was the best in his field, and if I had to do it all over again, that he would be my only choice. He takes the time that you need to answer all of your questions and is very honest with you at all times. Mine was an emergancy surgery, and I know that he saved my life. I will always think of him as my hero!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2010

Had him while he was doing hospital rounds by chance. Very good, old-school physician who took time while discussing blocked intestine. Completely focused on me while discussing. Wish they all were like this.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2010

I felt that I was getting the best possible care from this doctor who proved outstanding technically, confident of his ability, and compassionate toward his patients. I felt very blessed that my primary care physician recommended him.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2007

Dr. Michael J. MacDougall's Credentials

• Duke University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)