Ratings for Dr. Marlona K. Harting

I want to start by saying that Dr. Harding is wonderful. Very helpful and knowledgeable as well as very good at being calming and provides a real sense that she actually cares. But, it does take forever to get an appointment, until I mention the reason is very urgent. It takes days for prescriptions to be refilled, my medications have nasty withdrawal side effects so there is a good chance I miss work because of this. As much as I would love to recommend this Dr Harding I really can't until the staff either improves or is replaced.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2014

Dr. Harting took the time to listen to me and help me feel like I was a part of the treatment process. She has been helpful in making suggestions for self-help treatment as opposed to just treating the symptoms of an illness or injury. She also helps me to understand the wholeness of my body in order to live more healthy and productive lifestyle. I would recommend her to anyone who desires a down to earth, helpful, attentive, and competent family doctor!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2007

Dr. Marlona K. Harting's Credentials

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1999)