Ratings for Dr. David T. Asher

I have been coming to this office for a few years now and I have to say that there have been some improvement in regards to staff. I see Lorena Lara because I feel much comfortable with a female she's a Nurse Practitioner and she is wonderful!! She's so gentle, young and she takes her time with you. She's also bilingual for those who need a bilingual person. The waiting time has improved but it really depends on the day and if they have all their staff.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

Dr. Asher is a really helpful and kind doctor. He always answers the questions I have and shows much compassion and support. It's also pretty easy to set up an appointment

flag | Submitted March 27, 2015

The wait is at least 21/2 to 3 hours ! Never going back.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

Nice DR. but his staff is not very helpful and rude. On my second visit they couldn't retrieve my xrays from hospital. I thought they would have requested the xrays after the my first visit but that would have been common sense. I got a second opinion and switched DR's.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2009

I felt rushed out of there. I had concerns about an injury that I would have liked to get X-Rays of to make sure there was no further damage. He felt around and said it was fine. It was pretty recent, so there's no telling what will be the long term result of the injury, but I trust him enough. He's the doctor and I assume that he knows what's best. I just would have like the re-assurance of xrays and the knowledge that things were okay...instead of him poking around for 3 minutes then telling me I'm okay and I can leave.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2009

Dr. Asher is a good doctor. He was not in a hurry,had good bedside manners and would answer all the questions i had. I switched from having him as a provider because of his staff...they were very rude, would never relay a message, could not give me copies of my results and just had an attitude everytime!I informed Dr. Asher the reason for my switch was that i was tired of dealing with his staff. The staff even told me "go ahead and find another doctor if you want!"in a very uncaring fashion.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2009

excelent performance by the doctor , good listener , accurate dianogstic.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2008

flag | Submitted March 31, 2008

I would not recomend Dr Asher or his staff to anyone looking for quality Medical care.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2007

Dr. David T. Asher's Credentials

• Dartmouth Med, Hanover Nh 03755 (Grad. 1997)