Ratings for Dr. Brian A. Vasey

He is an amazing doctor! He went out of his way MANY MANY times to be sure to get our child help. Very intelligent and caring! The decisions that he makes re: therapy's and medications are very well thought out.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2011

I did not think Dr. Vasey was a good doctor at all. He made me feel like an expieriment. And he didnt act like he cared about me at all. He treated me as if he just didnt really care what happened or not. He didnt believe anything I said, well i guess they r trained for that but he should've at least pretended he believed me. He broke apart my family. And he just ate up all of our money I mean seriously it cost over a thousand dollars a night for that place almost 2 grand!!!!!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2009

Dr. Vasey is a sweet guy, who really cares about his patients. He really made me happy and since his scheduel changed he has been a little scary. But I don't know what I would do without him. He means the world to me. He has been like a dad to me.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2008

I feel that he was a little scary because I had not seen him since January because his schedual has changed

flag | Submitted May 22, 2007

not applicable

flag | Submitted March 10, 2007

Dr. Brian A. Vasey's Credentials

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 1995)

MSP/BC Med