You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Mojdeh Haghverdi

Dr. Haghverdi is a very compassionate and knowledgable provider. She listens when her patients speak and does not just write out a prescription as an answer. She follows up on bloodwork, and goes over your medications from other doctors, offering advice when she feels a drug is not the best treatment for you. If you do not follow thru on her request for a consult, she reminds you to do so. I appreciate this because I don't always follow up immediately. She is caring and consientous. I recommend her all the time!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014

Dr. Haghverdi is the BEST Dr. I have ever had, She really cares about her patients. She makes you feel like you are her only patient. She devotes all her attention to you. I can't see myself going to any other Dr.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2012

Dr. Haghverdi is by far the best physician Ive had. I recomended her to my mother and she basically saved my mothers life. detected high levels of calcium, turns out she had thyroid cancer. She truly cares for her pt well being and is the best at what she does! i recomend her highly! btw shes no joke, when she wants something she makes it happen! :-)

flag | Submitted January 14, 2011

Dr. Haghverdi has been my doctor for many years. She genuinely cares about her patients. She has a fantastic attitude and bedside manner. She returns calls and her staff is exceptional. I strongly recommend Dr. Haghverdi.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2009

Dr. Haghverdi saved my live by picking up on a slightly high PSA for a man my age. She insisted I see a Urologist- after her second appeal, I finally did and sure enough I had prostate cancer. The surgery was a total success. My previous Doctor had the same info and never said a word. Thanks to Dr. Haghverdi, I'm living happily ever after!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2009

Very through. Explains issues in layman's terms. Caring enough to provide insight to theraputic cures outside of medications

flag | Submitted August 22, 2008

Dr. Mojdeh Haghverdi's Credentials

Oxford

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=127354'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.8

February 16, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=127354'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.2

February 5, 2014