Ratings for Dr. Robert W. Snyder

Best pediatrician you could hope for! He is so awesome, I can't say enough good things about him. He's caring, patient, an excellent listener, extremely knowledgeable. I would never go to anyone else. Even if we moved an hour away, I would still take my kids to him. My son had a heart defect and Dr. Rob picked up on it right away and listened to me when I said I just didn't feel something was right. He immediately referred us to cardiology when he thought he heard a slight murmur. My son had his heart surgery at age one and now he is a happy and healthy 2 year old. I am very grateful to have such a wonderful doctor!!!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2011

I am a pediatrician and Rob took care of my children when they were younger (we moved to a different state). Rob is an exceptional doctor who takes time to explain things and put a plan in place. He has a young family and has a good common sense approach to problems. I as a former family in his practice and current pediatrician would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2011

I switched to this office after going to our previous pediatrician for 10 years. I drive 45 minutes to get to his office because he takes time to talk with you and doesn't make you feel like he's in a hurry. He genuinely cares about you and your children. He is very knowledgeable, and if he has a concern, he always gets a second opinion from his collegues. He is a wonderful Dr. and his office staff and nurses are so nice and so helpful. I am so grateful I was referred to him by my sister and several people she knows!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2010

Dr. Rob is an excellent pediatrician. He is always patient and helpful with kids and parents. I have never felt silly about calling his office with an issue or concern. He treats all his patients with compassion, and my kids have always felt comfortable going to see him. I highly recommend Dr. Rob!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2008

I always feel that I am listened to and that my child is cared about as a whole person. Dr. Rob Snyder is very personable and friendly and my child has always been comfortable going to the doctor. He is very throughough in explaining and is very good about telling the child what he is doing or going to do next. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2007

Dr. Robert W. Snyder's Credentials

• Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 19107 (Grad. 1995)