Ratings for Dr. Eli S. Djebiyan

Love this Dr. She is AMAZING! ! You people who speak ugliness about her have no idea what a BAD Dr. is, and Dr. Djebiyan a 10 as far as I am concerned.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

I personally won't go back and do not recommend anyone there. The staff are friendly but the doctor herself somewhat unprofessional. Not to mention that I waited over an hour for her, while she was chit-chatting (so loud that I felt I was in a flee market) instead of taking care of patients on top she saw another patient before me whose appointment was after mine. She spent less than 5 min with me and left in a hurry to continue to chit-chat. I had a severe shock type of pain in my right arm all the way to.my thumb while she was withdrawing blood and even though I screamed and complained of pain she continued and kept giving excuses that there are no nervous system in this part where in fact there is. She was careless and completely ignored my complaint. After she was done taking my blood she left all the trash right next to me (needle cases, band-aid and alcohol patch covers, etc).

flag | Submitted April 11, 2014

DR. knows her stuff! Staff was okay. The Dr. was very nice and def is well rounded. She always responds when I page her.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2013

The office staff was very unprofessional. The doctor was was not a good diagnostician. I feel the doctor didn't listen to me.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2013

This is the most unprofessional staff I have ever seen. I brought my mother for a visit and the staff was extremely rude. I am going to be taking my mother to another dr for a second opinion because if a dr can employ people like this her judgement is off. NEVER AGAIN

flag | Submitted January 16, 2013

While having bronchitis they had me wait in the waiting room for an hour and a half!! When I commented on the lateness, I got attitude from the staff. I will never go back if I could help it. Dr. D is fine and seems knowledgable enough, but not worth the wait. I liked the female nurse; however, the male nurse was incompetent!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2013

I was assigned this doctor at Holy Name hospital as my internist is not affiliated there. After being admitted through the ER for pneumonia on Sunday afternoon, I met Dr. Djebiyan on her Monday AM rounds. She requested that I stay till Tuesday so I could receive additional IV meds. The ER had given me the option of being admitted for one night or going home with meds. If I had known better, I would have left.She said she would review my XRAY and with no promises, would see if I could be released that same day. But she didn't share that decision with any one. She was then "missing in action" for the next 31 hours! She did NOT respond to hospital pages, never did AM rounds. I was forced to wait 6:10 PM to be discharged. Upon arrival she began to argue with me about her "ESL" and my rubbing it in????? Find yourself a more professional and compassionate doctor who cares more about her patients then this one.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2011

Very caring and patient friendly answers all questions. Does not rush you. Saved my life by finding brain tumor.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2011

Why does it take weeks upon weeks for results? The fact is she's over booking way too many patients. Why is the office 90 degrees hot? Too cheap to boost the Air Conditioner? Come on. I'm seeing a new doctor. Anyone who forgets something so important as test results, I don't want to go back. I've given up.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2011

the most compassionate and dedicated doctor around. i wish there are more doctors like her and for everyone to have the opportunity to have such a doctor! highly recommended :)

flag | Submitted February 14, 2010

Dr. Eli S. Djebiyan's Credentials

• Plovdiv Med Academy, Fac Of Med, Plovdiv, Bulgaria (Grad. 1986)