Ratings for Dr. Erik D. Zuckerberg

Went to for years! Was very caring but would send me out to specialist who told him what they thought (he didn't follow threw) or told him incorrect information didn't confirm with me incorrect info or amend my file plus only told me this wrong info after like six weeks after landing in hosp. And using the incorrect info for discharging me from their practice, left hanging in excruciating pain (unbelievable/in disbelief). Well he can say all he wants but I'm discharging him and I don't know what happened to him actually caring?????? I was told their whole practice their only cares about the money anymore! Sad!!!!!!!! He tried and wasn't getting anywhere but also didn't x-Ray or test a knot that was knotted up for three years after surgery! I don't know why I kept just doing what he said knowing this! I guess I was just sure he knew what he was doing and so I let it go on for way to long because I believed in him and he was leading me to get better! Not!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

Very caring doctor who is genuinely interested in me as a person. Took time to understand my concerns and helped with my problem. I would highly recommend him and his office. Staff are very nice, too.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

He may be a great doctor for adults but he wasn't very helpful with our baby. He failed to look into causes for our daughters colicky type screaming, projectile vomiting and our overall concern that she was always upset. 6 months later we switched doctors and they diagnosed her within minutes of having reflux. We were just sad we waited so long to switch. So...he might be great for adults. But, I wouldn't recommend him for little ones.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2011

THOROUGH-HELPFULL-GOOD SENSE OF HUMOR-PLEASANT- LISTENS TO YOU- YOU DON'T FEEL HURRIED OR RUSHED

flag | Submitted May 27, 2010

Does NOT take the time to look up the side effects or drug interactions. His laziness nearly killed my father.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2008

Great doctor backed up by an excellent staff, he has done very well for our family.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2007

Dr. Erik D. Zuckerberg's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Lake Orion, MI