Ratings for Dr. Nicholas E. Fuerst

Dr. Fuerst is an excellent doctor. He is also a very caring and kind individual. I am feel very blessed to have him as my physician.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

Dr. Fuerst was my mother's doctor for 30+ years. He was a blessing to her and counseled her mind and treated her body until her recent death. I am grateful to him for his skill and knowledge, caring and compassion.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2009

Dr. Fuerst recently had a role in saving my life during a critical situation. Ive known this man for many years, for we share the same spiritual faith and attend the same church. I trust Dr. Fuerst implicitly and deservedly so. He has risen to the peak of his profession by using splendid diagnostic skills and an unwavering devotion to the God Who granted the superb skill-set he utilizes on a daily basis. He enjoys a reputation in the community as being a very sweet and even tempered individual. I am not only deeply grateful to him for his assisting role in preserving my life, but Im also deeply proud to call him my friend.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2007

Dr. Nicholas E. Fuerst's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 1974)