Ratings for Dr. Peter B. Blankenhorn

HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE! i was 8 minutes late for my appointment and he made me reschedule. my 11 month old boy had a new babysitter this morning and she was a little late and i had to show her some things, finally got on the road, traffic was horrible, things happen ... 8 minutes late and he makes me reschedule. can't count the # of hours my life has been delayed by doctors. UNBELIEVABLE! this guy is an angry bitter person and obviously has no patience. stay away!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2012

Initial visit, Dr. Blankenhorn did his best to save me money because I have no insurance so I get a 20% discount. No unnecessary tests were done. Very pleasant, caring and understanding. He was just fantastic. Total opposite of my last doctor that I had for one visit and then fired her.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2012

Very attentive and knowledgeable. Takes time to listen and takes quick action when called for.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2011

Dr. Blankenhorn is a considerate Dr. I have been going to him for years. He is humble, friendly, has excellent bedside manner and goes above and beyond the call of duty to insure his patients are treated properly. He spends a good amount of time talking to you about what you need and desire in health care.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2008

I have always been treated well by Dr. Blankenhorn and his staff.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2007

I have been with Dr. Blankenhorn for about 12 years. He by far is the best. If I should ever need to find another doctor, I would be at a loss.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2007

Dr. Peter B. Blankenhorn's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)