Ratings for Dr. William B. Geissler

Doc did 2 hemiarthroplasty on me. My shoulders were always hurting and limited motion due to arthritis. I am back competing in sports and am pain free. Great range of motion. Very pleased with results. I highly recommend the Doc and his staff.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2013

I have been coming here since March. Staff has not put me down for two scheduled appts. I waited 4 hours one time usual wait 2 hrs

flag | Submitted November 12, 2012

Dr. Geissler is as sweet as he can be but make time for your appointment. We had a 3:30 and weren't seen until 5:30. Diabetics take note, bring a snack. Unfortunately, they take you back there for most of that wait, I wish they would leave you up front so you can get to the snack area and walk around and the seating is better. You may can solve the issue by taking a late appointment, they have to close eventually. It's a shame too because he is so nice, the staff too, but yeah if you are one of those people who can't make the time to wait for whatever reason move on this doc is not for you.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2011

Dr. Geissler performed a total elbow replacement on me. I drove from east Texas to Mississippi for this procedure, and I was very pleased with the doctor and his staff ! He is a very talented man !

flag | Submitted April 12, 2007

Dr. William B. Geissler's Credentials

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

First Choice Health