Ratings for Dr. Daniel J. Bressler

I am Not impressed by San Diego's exclusive concierge doctor. This is NOT concierge nor personalized medicine. Waste $500 an hour, repeat until your poor or dead. He won't miss you or bother to follow up. He's too important in his own mind. There were a few good things about him as a Harvard Dr. but when your not treated, diagnosed or even have your calls answered, you soon realize your in the wrong place. Tragically I can't recommend that anyone bother to invest a dime here. It won't profit you anything if your case is too complex for him. What's inexcusable is that he pretends to have knowledge he does not have about supplements . What he pretends to know could've cost me my life because he didn't know anything. Thanks for nothing Dr. B.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2016

I had some questions about my healthcare and felt that this dr did not respect my questions and opinions. Tho I started out liking the friendly atmosphere, it was when I was stressed about my healthcare that I didn't find him helpful.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2008

This clinician keeps up-to-date with the newest medical information. He treats me holistically, in that he considers my mind, spirit AND body when he is evaluating my current status. He really cares about me and, it seems, his other patients. We are partners and work together in this partnership to make me healthier. He also uses humor, when appropriate, to make my visit a pleasant experience. Dr. Bressler's example has given me faith in doctors again.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2008

You wont find a better physician. He really cares and has advanced knowledge of natural products and supplements to assist in a healthy life style. We are golfers and very active. His assistance is extremely valuable in keeping us healthy.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2007

Dr. Daniel J. Bressler's Credentials

• Italian

• Harvard Medical School (Grad. 1981)

Medical Mutual Of Ohio