Ratings for Dr. Sam F. Stea

Dr. Stea is a wonderful doctor. He took my case over when Dr. Gandy retired. Before that, however, he took charge of my case when Dr. Gandy was out of town and I had to be hospitalized with gallbladder problems. He knows his field, and he has an excellent bedside manner. If something is wrong, or you're not feeling well, he will do everything in his power to help you feel better and get the answers you need. He also takes the time to explain things about your condition and treatment, and never makes the patient feel like they are to blame for what is wrong with them. I requested Dr. Stea when I heard Dr. Gandy was retiring, because I like him much more than the other associate at his practice. (Dr. Blas - see my review on him to find out why I don't like him.) Overall, Dr. Stea is an excellent choice for anyone needing a nephrologist and wanting a friendly doctor who knows their field well.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2011

excellent physician. very knowlegable. leaves not "stone" unturned. Great bed side manner. A very caring and compassionate doctor.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2010

Dr. Sam F. Stea's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1989)

MSP/BC Med