You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Preedar Orregio

I don't know what I'd do without Dr. Orregio. He is amazing! He is an excellent listener, very open minded and partners with me in my health goals. Thru his expertiese, I have dropped 30 lbs this year and he helped guide me off of manufactured high blood pressure meds to a life free from meds!!!! He has helped my mental, spiritual and physical health and I will grateful to him eternally.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2011

This doctor offers comprehensive ways to treat illness from standard methods as well as alternative solutions. He is very thorough and listens carefully without impatience.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2008

Dr. Orregio is my regular doctor. He's one of the friendliest doctors I've seen. He's also helped m to find a few unexpected over the counter remedies for common ailments. Can't recommend him enough. I have no beef with his staff, but they don't stand out as especially good in the way that he does. Also, I really wish his office had facilities to take blood etc. Having to make multiple stops for a visit is a bother.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2008

Preedar is an excellent doctor! He listens and takes the time to give great care...which is no longer the norm.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2007

Dr. Preedar Orregio's Credentials

Updates

• Postal Code has been updated from "91101" to "91106". Address has been updated from "None" to "960 East Green Street". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16264494494".

June 3, 2015