Ratings for Dr. Paul H. Davis

Horrible doctor!!! Doesn't care to stay up to date on new methods or even Liston to what you want.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2016

This clinic is terrible about getting you in at your appointment time. I always have to wait at least 30-45 minutes. Then you wait once you're in the exam room. Typically another 15 minutes. It's apparent by the amount of time Dr. Davis (Sr.) spends with you (after making you wait) that he values his own time a lot more than yours. This clinic doesn't care about helping, they're too big to care. They only care about their bottom line. I quit going because I was constantly being rushed out of my appointment by Dr. Davis after less than 5 minutes, only to be charged for a full visit.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2014

My experiences with Dr Paul Davis have been overwhelmingly positive. He is a genuine, well mannered, kind hearted person who was eager and able to help me with the different issues I have seen him for, including a referral to a cardiologist. He is a great doctor and I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2013

Dr. Davis has been our family doctor for about six years...then things slowly started to go bad. We would tell him stuff and he listened, but did nothing. I tried to chalk it up to us being hypochondriacs, but then I realized how silly that was. I have severe allergies, and I had been getting a Kenalog shot for about a year. After receiving the injection in the hip for about the third time, I got a large indention in my butt that has never gone away. I was told by him and his staff that "it would fill in." (Still waiting...) Meanwhile, I began to have other symptoms, such as ovarian cysts (never had them before), lack of ovulation/periods, dramatic hair loss. I told him about this stuff, and he just kind of did nothing. I even had an ovarian cancer test because my ob/gyn was befuddled. Then his PA informed me that the shot can wreak havoc on a woman's system! And I had TOLD him about ALL of my symptoms. Never going back!! Also, impossible to get referrals!!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2012

Dr. Davis has been my primary care physician for most of my life (35 years). He has always been caring and helpful throughout my visits with him and his staff. I highly recommend him and feel those that choose his services will be very pleased.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2010

I was surprised to see a similar experience to mine on this review site. Dr Paul Davis showed up in the room in a dress suit (never a white doctor's coat), speaking in a terrible fake Scottish accent. I asked him for an STD checkup because I was entering a new relationship and wanted to be confident I wasn't putting my new girlfriend at risk. Dr. Paul Davis refused, telling me the only healthy sexual relationship was a committed monogamous relationship. I was shocked by how unhelpful this was. What kind of doctor refuses an STD checkup? I guess he just refuses to get his hands dirty (hence the suit). When I called this clinic months later asking to go to a different doctor, I was told this could only happen if Dr Paul Davis was ok with me changing doctors. They checked with him and he refused, effectively meaning an entire clinic of doctors was now off-limits to me. This was a HORRIBLE experience. I would recommend any other doctor over Paul Davis.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2010

My personal experience with Dr. Davis has been wonderful. I do not have health insurance and do not have a lot of money to spend on appointments and medication. He is very open minded and a very careful doctor. He understands a wide variety of issues and has very good insight into problems that are sometimes very vague to a patient. He has always been polite and very attentive when I am describing the way I feel. He has helped me more in the past 2 years than any other physician in the past 27 years. It is hard to imagine having another family doctor. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2009

My former husband had numerous extramarital affairs and when I found out and divorced him, I asked Davis for AIDS testing before I considered remarrying. He became angry and insinuated that I was sexually promiscuous, which was not the case. I was mortified and didn't get tested. Dr. Davis had been my doctor for a dozen years, so though his behavior had been self-righteous and hurtful, I stuck with him. Perhaps 5 years later, my daughter suffered acute abdominal pain which he misdiagnosed twice (first as flu and then as irritable bowel) which put extended her misery before I took her to the emergency room. There she received a sonogram, and we learned that one of her ovaries had torqued, swollen, and died, needing to be removed. We never went back to him.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2008

Dr. Paul Davis is a wonderful doctor. At each visit, I feel as if I am the only patient on his mind and he is always willing to listen to me without me feeling "rushed" or as if he needs to get through as many patients as possible. He was kind and caring and took all of my concerns to heart, finding treatments that I was comfortable with and that would improve my health.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2007

Dr. Paul H. Davis's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1972)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Wichita, KS