Ratings for Dr. Hemang H. Shah

My appointment was rescheduled without consulting me. When I showed up for my appointment that had been scheduled for a year the staff was RUDE! The local office closed and rather than call and reschedule a time convenient for me, my appointment was rescheduled for a day and time on which I had a previous appointment. One of the hottest days this summer, farther from my home and the staff didn't care.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

I went to this office for a first visit, upon arriving I was ignored by the staff and it took over 15 minuets for them to acknowledge I was there. I filled out their paperwork and waited over an hour past my appointment time prior to demanding a refund for my co pay and leaving the office. They are arrogant and indifferent to the fact that people's time is valuable. I will never step foot in this facility again!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2013

Very helpful, I am sleeping better than ever. I have been seeing him for the last 10 years and I never had any problems.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2013

flag | Submitted February 15, 2013

I was very upset with this doctor and his staff. He prescibe me medication with substance control. When I had tried to call his office for a refill, I was told he was on vacation and I will have to wait for his return. The other doctors will not refill my prescriptions either. I ask his nurse what I should do b/c my presciption is running out. I was told I couldn be help. So until his return, my meds will have to delayed. This is so wrong. I will be finding a new doctor.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2011

Bottom of the barrel medication prescribed with a terrible outcome! When I really needed his advice about it, he was "out of the country". Never Again.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2011

this guy is a quack. He double billed me for my visit and then sent it to collections, what a crook!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2010

Dr. Shah is no more than a salesperson for the CPAP manufacturers, and a gate guard for the insurance companies. He is arrogant, not current with changes, and is there to check boxes instead of treat people.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2010

Doctor Shah is very indifferent and arrogant. On my intital visit he spent 3 minutes with me, and one other time it was less than 2 minutes. On my last visit his PA asked me what meds i needed to have refilled.. That was it... No more for me!!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2009

The worst interaction I have ever had with a physician. This guy can't even talk properly and ordered a bunch of tests on me, he tried to sell me a CPAP machine for cash, and he didn't explain ANYTHING to me. I may sue him.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2008

Dr. Hemang H. Shah's Credentials

• Hindi

• Municipal Med Coll, Gujarat Univ, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India (Grad. 1984)

Workers Comp