Ratings for Dr. Varinder S. Gill

My son was told nothing was wrong with his back but after asking to seek a second opinion a back specialist looked at the same MRI that dr Gill had done and looked at and found bulging discs and needed steroid shots in his back and medications to help with the pain and inflammation. I would not recommend Dr. Gill. Also the MRI report stated there was a problem yet Dr. Gill still stated he saw no problems.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2014

Has been my doctor since he came to this community,8yrs. ago. Find him very knowledge about medications especially. Makes an effort to get me in when I call and makes referrals when necessary. I always check my bills and have not had any problems!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2010

This doctor overcharged patients by incorrectly extending service period and put fraud information in patient's medical record. Just be careful about the medical bill this physician submitted to the insurence and the information in your medical record.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2009

Dr. Gill accepted my family as patients when our family doctor had back surgery and refused to refill any of our medications. Apparently, everything happens for a reason!! We know have a great doctor that really takes the time to listen to what we have to say and addresses our concerns!!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2007

Dr. Varinder S. Gill's Credentials

• Gov'T Med Coll, Punjabi Univ, Patiala, Punjab, India (Grad. 1988)

Oxford