Ratings for Dr. Lori K. Lindsay

Dr Lori Lindsay has been fantastic. Yes she may be to the point or "blunt' but thats what we enjoy about her. This is our third child and she is still just as fantastic as she was the first go round . She will explain anything if asked and always tells it how it is. We are happy she does things this way as she always gives us the best option at the time that is the same options if taken for second opinions. All I can say is that we are thankful to have her!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

Absolutely horrible. She performed procedures on me without asking and was rude and nasty to me, my husband, and my birth attendant. I was trying hard to avoid surgery for my birth and she kept pushing it on me. I finally caved and when I cried because I couldn't hold my baby she said "those better be tears of joy". That says it all, doesn't it?

flag | Submitted June 29, 2013

I haven't seen Dr. Lindsay in years because I moved away from the Denver area, but I must admit I truly miss her. She was my first OBGYN and she was always very considerate and showed great concern with me. In 2000, I was 22 years old and pregnant and terrified and ended up having a partial mole pregnancy. Dr. Lindsay took great care in explaining to me what it was and what had to be done. Over the next year, we got to know each other well as I had to see her on a monthly basis to make sure everything was ok. After that she cared for me and delivered my two oldest children. She was always available to me and made sure that she was the one that delivered my babies because I was very ademant that I did not want the doctor on call. In fact when I found out I was pregnant with my third, I panicked and cried because I did not have a doctor in the town I lived in and I wanted my doctor to be there. She was a fantastic doctor for me and I miss her very much!!!

flag | Submitted December 31, 2010

Years ago, at another practice, Dr. Lindsey was on-call on a Saturday afternoon when I had to call her for bleeding problems. I was 20 years-old and very scared; almost in tears. She was very abrupt with me, and acted like I had disrupted her. I was shocked that she would speak down to me the way she did and speak so bluntly. As this was several years ago, I can only hope Dr. Lindsey has learned to respect her patients more now. Maybe she was just starting out back then; I'm not sure.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2008

Dr. Lindsay shows concern and practices medicine with care.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2007

Dr. Lori K. Lindsay's Credentials

• Univ Of Cincinnati Coll Of Med, Cincinnati Oh 45267 (Grad. 1989)