Ratings for Dr. Paul D. Froula

Had Lasik Eye Surgery. He overcorrected my nearsightness, and now I'm farsighted. It is very to depressing to pay someone a lot of money to make your vision much worse. This Doctor did not talk about complication like over correction and dry eyes from the surgery. I just don't think he is thorough or really cares that he has taken my money, made my eyes painful, made me depress, and made my vision worse.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2012

poor job of cataract surgery. implanted wrong prescription and I now must wear corrective lenses for both near and distance viewing

flag | Submitted February 13, 2011

He wants to redo things that he has botched up in the first surgery,to just collect more money,at your pain and expense.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2008

It's like assembly line before surgery,It has not helped my sight.Money,Money is on his mind very carless when doing surgery on eye.Would never recommend this dr. to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2008

This doctor I feel does not pre-screen well wnough and only wants your money and in my opinion is to leisurly at scheduling more surgery even if it is not in your best intrests. for example to "cover his mistakes" at your eyes expense.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2007

Dr. Paul D. Froula's Credentials

• E Tn State Univ J H Quillen Coll Of Med, Johnson City Tn 37614 (Grad. 1988)