Ratings for Dr. Donald E. Sweitzer

So compassionate, knowledgeable and a super surgeon.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2013

Dr. Sweitzer is an incredible physician. He fixed my face after I was bit by a dog and had several lacerations all the way down to the bone. You can't even tell I was ever bitten. And the bite was directly to my FACE!!! He is incredible, kind, and gifted in the ART of reconstruction and cosmetics. I think that he is the best of the best and I would never go to anyone else. I have driven over 7 hours to see him after an accident because I don't trust anyone else to do as wonderful a job. Don't try anyone else. Just go to the best. It's worth the time, money, and effort to get perfect results the first time.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2012

Dr. sweitzer is a great Dr. and even a better person, and that is something that you dont/wont find in very many Dr.s

flag | Submitted August 10, 2011

I saw Dr Sweitzer for a breast aug and a brow lift and was VERY impressed by his bedside manner.He is a very caring and compassionate man.I highly recommend anyone seeking plastic surgery to see him.Very easy to set up an appointment,the office staff is friendly and his nurses are the absolute best I have ever encountered!Can't say enough good things about this doctor or his staff.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2008

Dr. Sweitzer is great! He is a very caring doctor, that always has time for your needs, and his work is magnificent!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2007

Dr. Donald E. Sweitzer's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1983)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Bristol, TN