Ratings for Dr. John J. Hart

DR HART IS THE MOST WONDERFUL DR I HAVE EVER HAD. HE ACTUALLY TAKES TIME TO SIT AND TALK TO YOU ABOUT YOUR CONCERNS. HE SENT MY DAUGHTER TO A CARDIOLOGIST BASED OFF A TEST HE DID FOR HER THAT REALLY DIDN'T SHOW ANYTHING, BUT HE HAD A FEELING SO HE SENT HER ANYWAY. HE SAVED HER LIFE!! SHE LIVES OUT OF STATE NOW, BUT STILL CALLS HIM TO ASK HIM QUESTIONS!!! WE LOVE HIM!!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2014

Dr John Hart is one of the best doctors I have ever had. He also takes his time with each patient. For me I wished he would never retire but he has to think of himself first and do what is best for his family. I also like his nurse Vicki.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2013

Dr Hart was my PCP for 20 years. He is Fantastic. Very caring. Wish I could say the same for his nurses. Over the past few years they have gotten sorrier and sorrier. Don't hold that against him though, he is very caring, listens to detail and explains things where they are easy to understand.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2012

John Hart has the worst staff in town. He as a doctor is fine but the attitude of his staff is below par. Wait time is very long, I have been there several times, and I needed to wait more than 40mins every time. I feel sorry for him to have those unprofessional staff.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2011

Dr Hart has been my PCP for about 12 years. I am a nurse practitioner. My husband and his sister are also patients. He is FABULOUS. Very knowledgeable, kind, and caring. He always takes the time explain what he's thinking and why.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2010

Dr. Hart has been our family physician for many years. He is a very carring person and is easy to talk to. He often goes above and beyond what is required to take care of his patients.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2008

I have had Dr. Hart as my doctor for nearly twenty-five years. He knows his stuff, and he is very easy to talk to. My family and I will be his patients until he retires. Which I hope is never. :)

flag | Submitted July 28, 2007

dr. hart has been treating me and my family for about 6 years ihave been very pleasded with him and wouldnt want anyone else.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2007

Dr. John J. Hart's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Columbia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Wichita, KS