Ratings for Dr. Elio Ventresca

Dr. Ventresca is great. I saw Ventresca when he first started out and stayed with him for years untill my insurance changed and he was not on it. Myo wife still goes as she has different insurance. This is one doctor you can trust and you almost feel like he is friend. Just wish he accepted more insurance companies.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2011

My wife and I were looking for a younger physician and called various hospitals for their recommendations, and we interviewed 4 of them. Dr Ventresca was tops in our book! He is always professional, on time for appointments, thorough in all aspects of his treatment. When he enters your examining room, he is always friendly and concerned and never fails to tell us the from the minute he enters, you are his boss and he is willing to spends as much time as needed for the exam. No asked question is not completely answered and explained. One time I experienced internal rectal bleeding and he offered to drive me to the hospital. As a chemist who answers your concerns about medications, he knows all the answers. I have total faith in him and he is the type of person who gives you exact diagnosis, which makes me want to completely follow his directions and instructions to the letter. He has been totally accurate in my various treatments. I absolutely recomend and applaud his practice.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2007

Dr. Elio Ventresca's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Centene