Ratings for Dr. Issam A. Daya

Dr. Daya is knowledgeable and caring. He's on hand to answer all of my questions, no matter how mundain they maybe. The office staff has changed and the secretary who made everyone's visits uncomfortable has since been let go! The staff is helpful and friendly, the office is inviting and Dr.Daya's wait times are standard or even quicker than I expect for an OB who is on-call 24/7.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

Compassionate, caring doctor. Listens to my concerns, stays with patient throughout labor and delivery

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

I dont recommend this doctor for high risk pregnancy and cervix weekness issues.If you are not that healthy please dont visit this doctor. My scanning showed 2.5 length of cervix in 20 weeks and he was so ignorant he did not adviced me for stiches and I had to miscarry at 21 weeks. Staff are too much money minded

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

He is as good as a man can be. Why not trust the life of your new inborn by this true man.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

Dr Daya is a caring, amazing doctor. He diverted my first daughter and is currently caring for me with my second. He is super knowledge and always takes the time to listen. I had a very difficult first pregnancy that was plaques with chronic migraines, hypermeisis gravium, and preterm labor. He was there every step of the way to guide and comfort me. My labor and delivery was great and he has the best beside manners. I remember when my daughter was actually born I prayed out loud and said thank you God and I heard him say yes thank you God and amen. know I was a needy patient but he never made me feel as though I was a burden and encouraged me along the way. I've also had him perform diagnostic and treatment laparoscopic surgery for endometriosis. I was in his office in serve pain (after a month of looking for a pattern) on a Wednesday and in surgery on Friday. Everything ran smoothly and I can say I TRUST him fully. Now pregnant with me second baby he is exceeding my expectations just like he always has! If you need an OB/GYN and want the best possible care then you must go see him!!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

I was told by my fiances mother to use this doctor. I felt uncomfortable from my 1st appointment down to the last. I had been reconsidering changing doctors due to how rude and disrespectful the staff was.. Not to say the least after what i endured,i wish i would have gone with my gut! I went to a regular checkup appointment when Iwas 22weeks and told Dr.Daya that I had been cramping really bad. Well he not once checked my cervix to see if I was dilating and i didn't know to ask until later on. All the doctor told me was that everything was fine and that my stomach was just stretching. He checked my daughters heartbeat and it was normal. A few hours later I am at home giving birth to a still born baby! Only if my cervix had been checked,it could have prevented me from giving birth so early. And this was told to me from other medical expertise. So be careful. Maybe if his staff acted in a more caring manner things would be communicated a lot easier!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

My experience with the doctor was great. On the other hand the staff was horrible. Someone recommended this doctor to me. I didn't have insurance and I had to do surgery. This was recently. I asked how much would it cost. I was told the billing person was not there they were on vacation I should called the following week. Called back the following week was put on hold asked for the billing person and was told that the same person I spoke to the week before was the billing person. Imagine how pissed I was. This linda person proceeded to inform me that I needed to pay a thousand upfront before Dr daya could do the surgery. I asked if I could get a payment plan. I was told no the doctor and his assistant needed the money upfront. Okay so I went ahead did the pre surgery created a Web funraising website and ask friends and family to give. Didn't get sufficient money in time I had to cancel the surgery. Wow . Called back and ask if I could get a invoice stating how much they charge for their service so that I could get help from my country. This was in the morning she told me to call back around 1220 pm . I called was inform ahe was at lunch. I left my telephone number requesting a call back . I called that same day at 1pm was told she left for the day. The other staff member told me she left a note on her computer. I called back the following morning . The staff inform me she would call me back. I waited for an hour and a half then i called only for her to tell me she is busy and have other patients . MS. Linda also she inform me that she would not give me any such invoiceOkay . Called another day reschedule surgery ms . Linda ask how I would be paying I told her all the funds have not come in and i am expecting them to come in over the weekend and she would be getting a cheque. "Oh we don't accept cheque because u don't have insurance we want cash only" omg . I actually thought she was the one doing my surgery. I have never been treated with such disrespect in all my life. If u don't have insurance /or do don't go to this doc. This lady inform me that I can take my business some where else. I have never expect someone would blatantly tell me that I am being treated this way because I am uninsured.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

I have had a few dr and dr Daya not only patient and kind; he helped me through the toughest pregnancy I could imagine. Most dr are not available or you see full staff & any of staff deliver. He was there for me anytime of day and gave me his cell to ensure my nerves were at ease. Best dr ever!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

Dr. Daya is very knowledgable and comforting as far as any pregnancy symptoms/concerns. However, I have never had to wait less than 40 minutes at the Towson office. They book their appointments fifteen minutes apart and always double-book. At every appointment I wait in the waiting room for 35-45 minutes, then I'm taken back to the exam room where weight and blood pressure is taken by a nurse, and then I'm left to wait in the exam room for 15-20 minutes (I've tracked it). When Dr. Daya does arrive he is in the room for no more than five minutes (every time, I've timed it on my phone). I feel that my appointment is rushed and even after waiting so long it feels as if I'm the one wasting his time- if I ask more than one question, I get cut off. I liked him a lot at first, but now wish I had gone to and OB that would just have some respect for my time.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

Staff was extremely rude and unprofessional at the gbmc location. My wait time was 45 mins. Do not trust the staff to maintain proper records or follow hipaa laws. Will not be returning.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2013

Dr. Issam A. Daya's Credentials

• Univ Of Damascus, Fac Of Med, Damascus, Syria (Grad. 1980)

Unicare