Ratings for Dr. George S. Drew

Diagnosed me with carcinoma in office got report back it wasn't not -stitches so horrible plastic surgery needed. DO NOT TAKE YOUR DOG TO THIS "DR" sorry excuse for human being

flag | Submitted August 13, 2017

I took my son to him for a skin issue and this was by far the worst doctor and staff experience I have ever had. It was the behavior of him and of his staff that shocked me. I have never written a negative review for anyone or anything online, but I feel potential patients need to be informed. He and his staff were more concerned about a situation (insignificant) occurring in the parking lot than they were about my son's situation and my questions. I was very scared about my son's skin issue (because I was going through cancer treatment with my other child) and had a lot of fears, but had to repeat my questions multiple times because of their focus on the parking lot . They seemed annoyed by my questions . They were even calling staff members downstairs from the room to talk about the parking lot situation. I have never experienced a doctor and staff being so callous and unprofessional. I left the office in tears.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

Wow saw dr drew resident last month who walked in door and gave a snap decision i had oc/dc problems (he is a dermatolgist!)never asked what rxs i use what health states how i got the scars on my arms etc etc...so i took the advice of my pharmacist (where i work and where i will share my opinions with lot of patients :} !!) and together decide to fill the scripts for triamcinalone and metrogel (for rosacea) and did not feel the Sinequan or Luvox were needed or called for. I can not pick my skin thank you very much~ So return after a month see dr drew he walks in all smiles hello i see you are healing and you are on 2 pills plus cream...I smile and calmly state no i just am using the creams -He asks why and i said i really didnt think they were necessary.....Dr stands up walks out and says "well you dont need me then!"n WOW mr ego must have flunked out on bedside manner.if he would have asked i would have also explained that rxs too costly not covd ins & too sedating w/other meds

flag | Submitted November 4, 2009

I went in to get a big keloid removed (i had a couple). He showed the nurse which one he wanted numbed. She numbed that one. He came back in and cut on another one. The nurse had to stop him and explain to him which one she numbed. He stopped, injected a needle in my arm then continued. I felt everything!! The stitches were awful also they were so far apart that I could see into my arm. I didn't not go back to him for the removal of the stitches. He also did not apolige. Now I have a horrible scar, guess the keloide wasn't so bad.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2009

I was not offered a diagnosis, but was offered treatment. Treatments lasted one year with a rash from head to toe not improving. After switching doctors, I was given an allergy test. Major skin allergies. Allergy medicine prescribed and rash free now for 7 years. I felt that this doctor was just dipping into my pocet.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2007

Dr. George S. Drew's Credentials

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1987)