Ratings for Dr. Mitchell R. Ezrin

He is terrific! He fixed my neck starting at my feet and 3 treatments later pain almost gone. He doesn't make you keep coming back forever. Uses Kineology along with chiropractic to help you. I highly recommend

flag | Submitted October 16, 2012

I've been to other chiropractors but Dr. Ezrin is the best!!!!!! No one can compare to him!!!!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2010

I have been using Dr Ezrin for over 10 years. After having 2 car accidents that really messed up my back he was able to adjust me over time to alleviate most of the problems. He is personable and honest and the only one I will let touch my back. I give him 2 very big thumbs up!!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2009

I felt that Dr. Ezrin is extremely caring and helpful! He is very knowledgable about chiropractic, and is more than happy to explain everything that he is doing and that he suggests. His office is very clean and friendly, and he is extremely accommodating. I recommend him to all of my friends!!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2007

Dr. Mitchell R. Ezrin's Credentials

• National College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 1978)

Medical Mutual Of Ohio