Ratings for Dr. Kelly Fitzgibbons

Easy to talk to. Listens, answers questions and doesn't rush out of the room.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2014

The best doctor that I have went to. Very caring and takes the time with you. I would highly recommend her. Takes a personal interest in you and doesn't make you feel like you are just a number.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2010

I began seeing Dr. Fitzgibbons in 1995 and have been a faithful patient of her's ever since. She is the best doctor I have encountered and now my husband and mother are also her patients. She takes a lot of time with each patient and even cares to talk about the little things. I HIGHLY recommend her to all of my friends and family.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2008

Kelly is awesome! My husband and I both are patients of hers. We have been seeing her since 1996. She is a wonderful doctor and lovely person. We highly recommend her. She has such a warm smile. She is very welcoming to her patients. We are blessed to have her for our doctor!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2008

We Love Dr. Kelly.. I have been seeing her since 1999 and I highly recommend her to your whole family... She is awesome.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2007

Dr. Kelly Fitzgibbons's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)