Ratings for Dr. Amarpreet S. Dhillon

Always having me come back for NO reason. Made a wrong diagnosis and even after 2 other medical professionals said it was a certain illness he still didn't believe it and will not change his mind to correct the real problem.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

Orders unnecessary tests does not even get back to you with the results so your child is just suffering being sick for even more days with no medincine. Extremely disappointed and dissatisfied!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2017

Brought child in for poison ivy Doctor wanted to do check the pressure in his ears..unnecessary

flag | Submitted March 30, 2010

Sole practitioner. When my child was born Dr was very short with me in the hospital. I was chatting as any excited new mom would, & Dr basically told me to shh & listen. I was surprised, but thought he just wanted to make sure I would hear what he was saying, so I brushed it off. My child is 1 now. I have been in his office many times for well and sick visits. Scheduling is terrible. They take the next person on the list whether they have an appt or are a walk-in. As a result, I have waited anywhere fron 1.5-2.5 hours to see him for both scheduled/well and sick visits!!! Difficult with any child, especially a newborn who needs to nurse & nap. My child has an injury to the arm & Dr. has twice referred to the wrong arm. Why doesn't he check the file before coming in the room? He sometimes acts brisk & gives vague answers. He never apoligizes for the wait. I sometimes feel he does bloodwork unnecessarily. Staff can be unfriendly & snippy especially if you dare complain about the wait.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2009

My daughter was seen by Dr. Dhillon for over a year. After she was treated for a sinus infection she began to exude a horrid odor from her mouth. We asked the Dr about it, and he really had no suggestions other than what we had tried. After a year, we decided to take her to an ENT. After just talking to us in the office for 4 minutes he said "she has something in her nose." Sure enough! Dr. Dhillon had missed something up her nose even after complaints of something not being right for a year!! Needless to say we never went back. Nasal foreign bodies are not something a pediatrician never sees, and missing it in my daughter shows a very clear lack of knowledge. In addition, he calls everyone Mom. My name is in the chart. Take two seconds and look at the information I spent time filling out for you! I would look elsewhere for a pediatrician.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2007

Dr. Dhillon is very accommodating, knowledgeable, and professional. His examinations are thorough and his rapport with patients is outstanding. He communicates clearly with patients and his staff.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2006

Dr. Amarpreet S. Dhillon's Credentials

• Med Coll, Guru Nanak Dev Univ, Amritsar, Punjab, India (Grad. 1978)

Banner Health