Ratings for Dr. Ranjan N. Dandekar

Dr Dandekar is really below average and always in hurry. Issue is she put my wife on special diet for no reason. All Nuts, eggs, Dairy are exluded from food. We were worried for our 1 month old Daughter's health and find out there was nothing wrong when we switched to another Pediatrician in Nashua. Be aware!!

Submitted April 13, 2017

Known for 30+ years. Two sons grew up. We still ask for advice. Excellent Doctor.

Submitted August 11, 2011

Worst Doctor I ever saw...Never listens to patients concerns completely and she is always in a hurry..

flag | Submitted May 18, 2011

Great doctor! Resolved heath concerns for newborn very quickly.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2009

Dr Dandekar is th ebest doctor in the world!! She was my pedi after I was born, all my sisters and now my son. I just moved out of state so now I will miss her and her wonderful staff. She is patient and always listens and has a solution to every problem instead of rushing me and saying your fine or hes fine.. she is great with kids and actually cares. I have nothing but excellent words about her!

Submitted June 8, 2009

Doctor dandekar has always been knowledgeable,very patient with kids ,prompt in responding to calls

flag | Submitted March 25, 2008

Dr. Dandikar is one of the best pediatricans in the Nashua area. She has been caring for my children for many years. She is kind and compassionate person who always listens to all of your concerns.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2008

Dr. Dandekar has been my daughter's pediatrician for almost 5 years and we could not have been happier with her care! I am deeply saddened to have new insurance and have to look for a new dr now. Dr.Dandekar was always so respectful, and patient, and kind with my child. She answered every question I ever had, without ever rushing me. She always made us feel important at every visit. She made sure my daughter was healthy and well taken care of, and my mind was at ease. She will be greatly missed!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2006

Dr. Ranjan N. Dandekar's Credentials

• Grant Med Coll, Univ Of Bombay, Bombay, Maharashtra, India (Grad. 1976)

• BCBS Illinois