Ratings for Dr. Siu-Pun Chan

Dr. Chan is the best doctor I have ever been to. He takes time to educate the patient and give state of the art treatments. He was able to cure my illness that many other doctors were unable to treat. He is truly the best!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2008

Dr. Chan is the BEST. He has cared for both of my boys and he is one of the most down to earth people I have ever met. He loves each and every child he cares for, and he treats them all as if they were his own. He goes the extra mile, and always has an encouraging word for you. My one son tested positive for a serious illness, and he immediately scheduled all of his follow-up appointments with other specialists, and then called me with the results of other testing before the other specialists did. Thank God my son is fine, but Dr. Chan really helped get me through a few rough, nerve racking days, for which I will be forever grateful.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2006

Dr. Siu-Pun Chan's Credentials

• Portuguese

• Univ Of Hong Kong, Fac Of Med, Hong Kong (Grad. 1980)

HealthPartners