Ratings for Dr. Russell B. Caldwell

I have seen Dr.Caldwell monthly for 6 months. I feel he is an excellent doctor, very helpful and knowledgeable. He was always willing to answer my questions even when not related to my condition. I would highly recommend him. He knows his stuff and is very respectful and kind hearted. I feel he truly cares about his patients

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

Dr. Caldwell is a decent dermatologist. A bit rushed, but knows his stuff and gets the job done. His nurse practitioners are great, as well. The desk staff, however, is atrocious. None of them know how to use their own computer system. They lost my appointment twice, even though I had it written on a card with their own handwriting. Both times they made a huge deal and accused me of lying about my appointments instead of just fixing the problem. Not exactly the kind of greeting I was hoping for when I'd waited four weeks for an appointment.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

I have been seeing him for years now and his punctuality is never good but he is always nice and helpfull

flag | Submitted November 16, 2008

Doctor was great.needs a better MA and more friendly front desk

flag | Submitted October 3, 2008

I had some simple skin tags frozen. There was a problem with the can of liquid used. It was sputtering. The nurse thought it was nothing unusual. After 6 weeks some have still not fallen off. I don't feel I was properly informed of the total charges. The nurse told me $150.00 and when the bill came, it was an additional $95.00.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2008

like all dr.'s, they do run late, but he was very good, and solved my problem with the right meds in just a few days. Front desk lady was older, but seemed very bright. Dr. had great sense of humor.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2008

When I made my appointment I was told to show up early but did not get seen until 45 minutes past my appointment time. The doctor seemed to be in a rush and did not spend a lot of time with me to go over his diagnosis and seemed rude and unprofessional. He also made some comments that seemed disrespectful.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2007

Dr. Russell B. Caldwell's Credentials

• Creighton University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)

Tufts Health Plans