Ratings for Dr. Thomas E. Davis

Don't know what office the review from 2013 is talking about. This is the most efficient office I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. My needs were anticipated and addressed, the physician is compassionate and thorough, and the care comprehensive, the wait minimal. He does care for a certain amount of Medicaid and uninsured patients that seemed to have an entitlement mentality, perhaps that explains the unfavorable review.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2014

the whole office including the dr is sooo unorganized! i called my pharmacy for a refill the dr had to approve and he sent it to a place I never even heard of much less used! When you call the secretarys dont act like they know whats going on.I had a test done that i needed to see a specialist for and it took them three days to send the referal.they tried to just give it to me instead of faxing it! poor medical care!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2013

Dr. Davis thoughly evaluated me and followed me closely throughout my illness with compassion and skill. An excellent physician, I recommend him strongly and without reservation.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2008

Dr Davis took time with me and made sure I understood my diagnosis and the treatments he recommended. He only ordered those tests I needed, explained them carefully and did not seem to go overboard. He put my medical problems in the context of the other things going on with my life. He was very compassionate and empathetic. His staff followed up with me by phone to make sure his treatments were effective. He is a rare find and has restored my hope in doctors after so many years of seeing cold. uncaring, "professionals".

flag | Submitted May 29, 2007

Dr. Thomas E. Davis's Credentials

• Univ Of Mo, Columbia Sch Of Med, Columbia Mo 65212 (Grad. 1991)