Ratings for Dr. Kimberly A. Bohjanen

I had been to a male dermatologist who made me feel embarrassed about my skin. I was lucky to find Dr. Bohjanen, who made me feel very comfortable. She truly cares about the psychological issues that having skin problems can cause. I would recommend her to anyone who has had a bad experience with other dermatologists or who has a skin problem that hasn't improved after treatment.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2013

I had psoriasis and what she did just made my situation worse. Now a doctor in UMASS memorial is helping me and my symptom gets much better.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2009

Wow! She is wonderful! So concerned, talks woman to woman about private dermatology problems. I am blessed to have her taking care of me. Thank ou!!!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2008

Dr. Bohjanen is my dermatologist and she's the best! I've been to 8 other dermatolgists before her, and none were as good as she is! She's very thorough,friendly, and articulate. She recently helped save my life by noticing a cancerous mole on my skin by doing a careful skin examination. The other dermatolgists were very perfunctory in doing skin exams.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2007

If you are unfortunate enough to need this level of dermatology care, this is the doctor to see.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2007

Dr. Kimberly A. Bohjanen's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1993)